The objective of this program is to develop and enhance the competency of the participants on the platform of Quality Maintenance. This certification programme has been customized based on the industrial requirements to make the participants role-ready for Quality functions. The participants are trained by industry-experienced faculty on Business Management Systems and Standards with Auditing process, Application of Core Tools, Problem-solving Techniques, TPM along with shop floor training in industries.
- Campus to Industry
- QMS: IATF 16949:2016/ISO 9001:2015
- Integrated Management System (EMS, QMS, OH&S)
- Internal Auditing
- Application of Core Tools
- Advanced Product Quality Planning
- Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis
- Production Part Approval Process
- Statistical Process Control
- Measurement System Analysis
- Problem Solving Techniques
- 7QC Tools
- Six Sigma Concepts
- 8-D Approach
- Total Productive Maintenance
Theoretical and practical sessions supported by breakout exercises, shop floor training and periodic assessments.
Fresh engineering graduates, Diploma holders and working professionals with less than 3 years of experience.
Will be provided to every participants
Classroom and shop floor training sessions spanning 75 business days.
Service at Omnex Quality Academy
Omnex Quality Academy offers the certification courses for corporate community.Register